Lynn was born in Norfolk, Virginia. She and her husband have six children and live in the Seattle area. She currently is the only pediatrician for dependent families at the Navel Station in Everett, Washington where she has worked for the past 7 years. She cares for approximately 7000 families.
- Staff Pediatrician, Branch Naval Clinic, Everett, WA (2005- )
- Adjunct faculty clinical instructor University of WA , Seattle, WA (2005–)
- 1984 B.A. Biochemistry, Florida State University
- 1988 M.D. University of Florida College of Medicine
- 2005 Certificate Health Care Management – Univ. Wisconsin completion 3/05
- 1988-1989 Intern, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- 1989-1991 Resident in Pediatrics, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
Academic Positions/ Employment:
- 1991-1993 Pediatric Hospitalist, St. Luke’s Hospital, Chesterfield, MO
- 1991-1992 Pediatric Consultant, Missouri Department of Elementary and
- Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation – Disability Determinations,
- St. Louis, MO
- 1992-1993 Locum Tenens – private pediatric offices in St. Louis County prn.
- 1993-1996 Instructor, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Ambulatory Pediatrics,
- Washington University School of Medicine.
- Medical Director of After-hours Pediatric Urgent Care (PM Pediatrics),
- Chesterfield, MO
- 1996-1999 Clinical Associate, Department of Pediatrics, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation,
- Cleveland, Ohio
- 1999-2005 Pediatrician, Associate Staff, Gundersen Lutheran Clinics, Sparta ,WI office
- 2000-2002 Medical Director Teen Health Clinic, Sparta, Wisconsin
- 2000-2002 Director of Lab, Teen Health Clinic, Sparta, Wisconsin
Hospital Staff Affiliations:
- Presently at Bremerton Naval Hospital, Bremerton, WA
- Professional Societies/Organizations:
- 1991-present American Academy of Pediatrics – Fellow
- 1992-1994 St. Louis Pediatric Society
- 1999-2005 Wisconsin Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics
- 2001-2005 Teen Health Coalition Monroe County
- 1999-2005 Monroe County Medical Society
- 2005-2008 Washington Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics
- 1992, 1999, 2006 Certified, American Board of Pediatrics
- 1991-present Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- 1990-present Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- 1999 Board Eligible Adolescent Medicine
- 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006-2010 PREP Award – American Academy of Pediatrics
- 1997 Pediatrics Practice Question and Answer Book 3, Parts 1 and 2.
- Medtext Medical Publications Co., Redondo Beach, CA. Ed. Virginia
- Moyer, M.D., M.P.H. L. (Collins) Keene, M.D. contributing author.
- 1997 Pediatrics Practice Question and Answer Book 4, Parts 1 and 2. Ed.
- Lawrence Podolsky, M.D. L. (Collins) Keene, M.D., contributing author.
- 1998 Pediatrics Practice Question and Answer Book 1 and Book 2, Parts 1
- And 2. Ed. Lawrence Podolsky, M.D. L. Keene (Collins), M. D., contributing
- Author. Medtext Medical Publications Co., Redondo Beach, CA.