Bachelor of Arts: History
2001-2005 Gonzaga University Spokane, WA
- Graduated Cum Laude; 3.65 GPA.
- Minor: Philosophy, Concentration: Catholic Studies
- 1997-2001 Bellarmine Preparatory School Tacoma, WA
- Graduated with honors.
September 2006 – present Archives of the Archdiocese of Seattle Seattle, WA
- Full-time position supporting Archivist/Records Manager.
- Managed and streamlined multiple iterations of two complex confidential filing systems (CEO central files and personnel records)
- Acted as liaison within organization, supporting records management and destruction polices
- Provided timely assistance with internal and external research requests (scholars, legal professionals, genealogists, general public)
- Provided extensive litigation support to Archivist and general counsel
- Cataloged, inventoried, rehoused and processed multiple historical and legal collections (including historic photographs)
September 2005 – July 2006 Manchester, England UK
- Served in young adult religious volunteer program providing social services
- Worked in a day center for poor and vulnerable adults, building supportive relationships with clients, providing problem-solving and flexible basic services
Special Project Assistant
May-August, 2002-2004 Archives of the Archdiocese of Seattle Seattle, WA
- Seasonal position, three consecutive summers
- Duties included clerical work, data entry, research requests, and web site construction (design and original educational content such as interactive time-lines and photo galleries)