SSI Catholic Examen
For the special groups in the Church listed below, SSI intends to do yearlong focused research with the Examen prayer and discernment methods developed by Rev. William Watson, S.J. SSI will use the same research protocols as employed during its first major project for parishes in the Archdiocese of Seattle.
SSI wants to create resources that reach everyone, no matter their history or culture. Our vision is to revitalize a daily prayer discipline accessible to everyone to help him have a personal relationship with Christ to discern his voice and choose life as sacred story.
If you are interested in supporting and/or funding research and the development of Ignatian Examen resources for any of the groups listed here, further information is available at: Apoyanos. SSI plans to begin yearlong research projects with several of the groups listed below in the future. Contact us if you need more information.
- Engaged Couples
- Newly Married Couples
- Married Couples With Difficulties
- Native Peoples
- Hispanic/Latino/Vietnamese/Filipino and other Culture Groups
- High School Students
- College Students
- Catholic Families
- Diocesan Priests
- Religious Women and Men
- Persons Discerning a Religious or Priestly Vocation
- Persons With Compulsions/Addictions
- Incarcerated Catholics/Gang Members
- Catholics in Volunteer Programs
- Military Personnel
- Board Members of Catholic Institutions
- Catholic High School Faculty
- Catholics with Disabilities